Sunday, January 23, 2011

WHERE'S THE TALENT???

I don't know if it's me or what but.....I feel like this season of American Idol is just a big joke. The first auditions on Season 10 were everything but talented people. People were being sent to Hollywood because they were cute, the judges felt bad for them, or because they the judges thought they would be able to create a star. I thought this show was supposed to be about someone who possesses a ton of talent...that one of a kind talent. I was just blown away by the people that were sent on to the next round. The one that stands out in my head and just has me dying laughing every time I think about her is Ashley Sullivan. There's noooooooo way she should've advanced to Hollywood. After I saw her I felt this whole season was going to be a joke. I miss Simon I kow that much...I'm not feeling Jennifer Lopez or Steven Tyler @ all. IDK maybe this week will make me have a change of heart. Check out Sullivan's audition below SMH!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment