Wednesday, January 12, 2011

NOW THAT'S HOT


So it's almost here finally. I know a lot of you have been waiting for this beast just as much as I have. The 2011 convertible Camaro is by far my favorite car made in the US this year. Yup I said it....no Charger, Challenger, or Mustang...give me the CAMARO. Definitely a winner in my book and guaranteed to be a hot car on the road this summer, it hits the lots in February and the sticker price starts at only $ 29,150 (well that is of course for a basic model.) Another key factor that draws me to this car is the highway mpg. The 1LT and 2LT get an average of 29 mpg and the 1SS and 2SS aren't too far behind still getting a surprisingly 25 mpg. Well as you can see Chevy definitely has me sold on this...they created a WINNER with this one! YIKES! Are you all ready because I know I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment