Sunday, February 6, 2011

WAS IT WORTH IT?????

So after all the buzz surrounding O.P.I. Axxium gel nails and CND Shellac nails Crystal and I decided to see what all the hype was about......Well if you've been stuck under a rock and haven't heard about this new trend let me feel you in. Well, the number one good thing about the soft gel nail lacquer is its 14 day wear guarantee. IDK about you all but that right there had me sold b/c you know without acrylic a manicure typically last about 3days max before it starts chipping. Second thing that had me sold was the zero dry time! Last plus, is it doesn't damage your nails like the hard gel and acrylic. So, with all those positives we had to try it.

After the experience here are the results......

Was it quicker and less harsh on the nails....YES

Dry time...NONE

Was it worth the $30...NO

Is it something you should invest in for home use...YES! It's so simple to do on your own at home and by the time you go five times you will have spent enough money to purchase the UV lamp and the Axxium or Shellac nail kit. For a total around $150 I think it's definitely a great investment but...NO I wouldn't recommend going to the shop to have the procedure done...NOT WORTH IT!






No comments:

Post a Comment