Thursday, January 13, 2011

THE REMIX??????



So Lloyd has decided to collaborate with Jeezy and R. Kelly to create the Lay it Down Remix. I just heard it today so I'm not sure if this is one that's got to grow on me or if I just down right don't like it. For some reason I think I'm leaning toward just not liking it. When I first heard the original version of Lay it Down it was an instant hit in my book (especially with the cute yodeling at the end lol) However, I'm afraid this remix is just a little too HOOD for me. If I think it's hood it's a problem b/c I'm the biggest fan of songs like "No Hands" and "Make it Rain" lol. I just feel like it's doing way too much. They just thought they were tooooooo hard for me on this track. Those lyrics I just CANNOT take. I'm going to give it a second and third listen just to make sure I'm being fair but....as of right now it gets thumbs down from me. Am I alone?

No comments:

Post a Comment