Tuesday, January 18, 2011

2011 GOLDEN GLOBE AWARDS

Coming up with a best dressed list was extremely difficult. I was not impressed with the looks this year at the Golden Globe Awards. People that I thought would come out in their BEST showed up in their WORST! Very disappointing night for fashion. Well after looking over and over at the looks of the evening here's what I came up with...


#1

Eva Longoria looked Fab in this dress by Zac Posen! It compliments her shape wonderfully! Definitely took the #1 spot in my opinion. 


#2

There were lots of ladies in attendance with emerald green on but...hands down Mila Kunis wore it the best in her gown made by Vera Wang. 


#3

Not my favorite look from Sandra Bullock but she still looks nice nonetheless in this pale pink dress by Jenny Packham. 


ALMOST MADE THE CUT...

Mandy Moore almost made the cut wearing a blue gown by Monique Lhullier. I like the mesh around the neckline. 


THESE SHOES TOOK THE NIGHT

I wasn't a fan of Olivia Wilde's dress but her shoe game...HOTTTTT!!!! Christian Louboutin did it once again with this bootie!

No comments:

Post a Comment