Thursday, January 13, 2011

GLITZ and GLAM

I know if many of you are like me I swore I would NEVER be caught in a pair of shoes with glitter on them. However, glitter shoes have become the latest trend for women and I'm loving it despite what I once thought. A pair of glitter covered pumps can set off any basic dress or even be cute with your favorite pair of skinny jeans. They just scream POW...look at me lol! Glitter covered flats and sandals will definitely be a hot item for this spring and summer as well.  There are many different styles out there but these are my favorite...a few that are sexy, a couple fun and funky, and of course simple everyday glitter covered shoes!

*My FAVORITE* Christian Louboutin $795



            

*Really Cute and Simple* Amiclubwear $124.99


Steve Madden Caryssa Platform $ 139.00






    
Tory Burch sandal $ 145.00 
*Cute and Fun* Tory Burch Ballerina Flat $ 235.00 
*FUNKY* Amiclubwear $134.99


No comments:

Post a Comment